What SCS offers:
- Religious guidance
- Educational services
- Social network services
- Matrimonial services
- Personal and family counselling
SCS meets these aims with the support of volunteers.
- Conveying the divine message through social media networks including this website
- Answering questions through various networks
- Providing books and articles about Islam
- Producing and distributing video clips
- Presenting TV shows
- Providing one to one spiritual guidance
- Holding religious classes
Providing necessary teachings of Islam, which cover:
- ✓ Beliefs
- ✓ Practical laws (Fiqh)
- ✓ Ethics (Akhlaq)
- ✓ History
- ✓ Social responsibilities
These services are provided through various channels.
SCS is pleased to present to new Muslims a welcome pack, which includes a copy of the Quran, Islamic books including a headscarf to new sisters.
Social Network Services:
- Establishing a community to welcome new Muslims
- Facilitating relationships between new Muslims
- Providing community support for new Muslims
- Arranging religious events
- Celebrating special events such as Eid with new Muslims
SCS is also looking for volunteers to help and provide support.
SCS is pleased to provide Matrimonial Services to all Muslims especially to new Muslims. Please click here to use the services.
Personal and Family counselling:
SCS is glad to provide counselling services staffed by volunteer professional scholars to individuals or families in the community free of cost.
To book an appointment please call: 0800 001 6516
or email: [email protected]